Vs > Hokonui Forest
Mahajanga/ Majunga vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Mahajanga/ Majunga vs Medford, Wi, Usa
Mahajanga/ Majunga vs Chaiyaphum, Thailand
Mahajanga/ Majunga vs Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Mahajanga/ Majunga vs Bayankhongor, Mongolia
Hokonui Forest vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
Hokonui Forest vs Muskogee, Ok, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Coronation, Ab, Canada
Hokonui Forest vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada
Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak vs Hernando, Ms
Charleston (municipal), Sc vs Charlottetown, Pe
Posadas vs Moyobamba
Lozovaja vs Bristol/ Tri City, Tn
- The distance between Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,033 km or 6,856 mi.
- To reach Mahajanga/ Majunga in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 235.6° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mahajanga/ Majunga bearing 323.6° or NW .
- Mahajanga/ Majunga has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mahajanga/ Majunga is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.1 °C (29°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6 °C (10.8°F) less in Mahajanga/ Majunga. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 446.7 mm (17.6 in) more which is equivalent to 446.7 l/m² (10.96 US gal/ft²) or 4,467,000 l/ha (477,552 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.5° higher in Mahajanga/ Majunga than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mahajanga/ Majunga relative to Hokonui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hokonui Forest vs Mahajanga/ Majunga
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -87 (-3)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -77 (-3)
|| -64 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mahajanga/ Majunga vs Kuusamo, Finland
Mahajanga/ Majunga vs Mandalgovi, Mongolia
Mahajanga/ Majunga vs Lyneham, Uk
Mahajanga/ Majunga vs Carolina, Brazil
Hokonui Forest vs Natchez, Ms, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Chateauroux, France
Hokonui Forest vs Apodi, Brazil
Hokonui Forest vs Chittagong, Bangladesh
Nowra Ran vs Coronation, Ab
Heraklion, Crete vs Radicofani
Bayan-Ovoo vs Spokane, Wa
Kurunegala vs Veraval
Mahajanga/ Majunga vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahajanga/ Majunga
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 487.1 kms (302.7 miles) NE
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 336.3 kms (209 miles) NE
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 437.9 kms (272.1 miles) ENE
- Analalava, Madagascar - 190.6 kms (118.4 miles) NE
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) E
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 423.7 kms (263.3 miles) SE
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 368.6 kms (229.1 miles) SSE
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 591.7 kms (367.7 miles) SSE
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 651 kms (404.5 miles) SSE
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 647.9 kms (402.6 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest