| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mahajanga/ Majunga in September is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of water precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- In September the blue above Mahajanga/ Majunga is very sunny having on balance an appreciable 10:15 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:02.
- There are approximately 1:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mahajanga/ Majunga September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Mahajanga/ Majunga:
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 487.1 kms (302.7 miles) NE
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 336.3 kms (209 miles) NE
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 437.9 kms (272.1 miles) ENE
- Analalava, Madagascar - 190.6 kms (118.4 miles) NE
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) E
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 423.7 kms (263.3 miles) SE
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 368.6 kms (229.1 miles) SSE
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 591.7 kms (367.7 miles) SSE
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 651 kms (404.5 miles) SSE
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 647.9 kms (402.6 miles) S